Hard Reset LG Stylo 2 LTE TracFone L81AL
See the Next method!
- Turn off the phone by pressing Power button for a moment.
- In the next step start holding Volume Down + Power button together.
- When the LG logo pops up, let go of the Power key, keep holding on the Volume Down and push Power button again.
- Hold down these keys when Factory Data Reset shows up on the screen your device.
- Select "Yes" two times to begin the process. To choose it use Volume button to navigate and Power key to confirm that.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
Hard Reset LG F510L G Flex 2 - factory reset using settings
Hard Reset LG F510L G Flex 2 - remove screen lock protection
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.