Hard Reset LG Stylo 2 TracFone (CDMA) L82VL
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning you have to switch off the phone by pressing Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When the device is completely off press and push Volume down key and Power button.
- Release Power key if you see LG logo, still hold the Volume Down and push Power button for a moment.
- When Factory Data Reset shows up on the screen your device stop holding all keys.
- Select "Yes" two times to begin the process. To choose it use Volume button to navigate and Power key to confirm that.
- Very nice!
Hard Reset LG F510L G Flex 2 - factory reset using settings
Hard Reset LG F510L G Flex 2 - remove screen lock protection
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.