Hard Reset LG V498 G Pad II 8.0"
- Start by holding down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- As soon as the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- You should release all buttons when the Factory Mode appears on the screen.
- Then press the Power key to continue the hard reset process or either of the Volume buttons to cancel.
- Afterwards use the Power key once more to confirm or one of the of the Volume buttons to quit.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
- If the display is off hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterwards form the Main Menu go to Settings.
- Then select General and then Backup & Reset.
- In the next step tap Factory Data Reset and Reset Device.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- After that, select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! Your phone is ready to use.
LG G Pad V490 - How to unlock pattern lock by hard reset
LG G Pad V490 - How to factory reset
LG G Pad V490 hard reset
Hard Reset LG V490 G Pad - Factory Reset / Wipe Data
LG V490 G Pad Hard Reset / Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.