Hard Reset LG V905 Optimus Pad
See the Next method!
- The device must be switched off, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step go to Settings.
- Then find and select Privacy.
- After that, tap Factory Data Reset and Reset Device.
- Finally, choose Delete All if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Congratulations! Your tablet is ready to use. The factory reset is done.
Hard Reset LG V490 G Pad - Factory Reset / Wipe Data
LG V490 G Pad Hard Reset / Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.