Hard Reset LG V940 G Pad II 10.1"
- First of all, hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the tablet.
- After that, press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- You should releaee all buttons when the Factory Mode appears on the screen.
- Then press the Power key to continue the hard reset process or either of the Volume buttons to cancel.
- Afterwards use the Power key once more to confirm or one of the of the Volume buttons to quit.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been completed.
- If the display is off hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- In this step find and choose Settings.
- Next select General and then Backup & Reset.
- Afterwards tap Factory Data Reset and Reset Device.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Then select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! Your phone is ready to use.
LG G Pad V490 - How to unlock pattern lock by hard reset
LG G Pad V490 - How to factory reset
LG G Pad V490 hard reset
Hard Reset LG V490 G Pad - Factory Reset / Wipe Data
LG V490 G Pad Hard Reset / Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.