Hard Reset LG VS880 G Vista
See the Next method!
- At first switch off the device by holding the Power key.
- Then hold down the Volume Down and Power button together until the LG logo appears on the screen.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- Afterwards you should see a factory reset menu on your screen.
- Confirm process by choosing appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Now your phone should restart itself
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
How To Hard Reset (Factory Reset) LG G Flex (D950/D955/D958/D959/LS995/F340) Step By Step Tutorial
LG G Vista How to factory Data Hard Reset Alternate Master Reset remove lock code
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.