Hard Reset LG X Screen
See the Next method!
- In order to switch off the cell phone, hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- You should release all buttons when the Factory Mode appears on the screen.
- Confirm process by choosing appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been completed.
Hard Reset LG G4 - Android factory reset tutorial
Hard Reset LG G4 - factory reset by hardware buttons
How to Format LG X Screen - Hard Reset in LG X Screen
How to Restore LG X Screen - Hard Reset in LG X Screen
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.