Hard Reset MEIZU M2 Note
See the Next method!
- The cell phone must be switched on, so hold down the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that, go to Menu and choose Settings .
- Scroll down to the bottom of the list and tap About phone.
- In the next step select Storage.
- Afterwards choose Factory data reset.
- From the available options tap Factory Reset.
- Finally, confirm the whole operation tapping Start cleaning.
- Congratulations! Your device is ready to use.
Factory Reset MEIZU MX5 - Wipe All Data by Hard Reset
Hard Reset in MEIZU M2 - Delete Data / Restore MEIZU / Format
Hard Reset MEIZU M2 - Restore / Format / Factory Reset Keys Method
Hard Reset MEIZU M2 Note - wipe your device by Factory Reset
Hard Reset Meizu mx5 - reset phone and bypass screen protection
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.