Hard Reset MEIZU M9
- Turn on the device.
- Navigate to Settings -> System -> System Reset -> Reset Factory Settings.
- Then confirm all information on your screen.
- That's all.
- Switch off your cell phone.
- Then press and hold Power button + M button.
- Now you will see information like this "...clear registry", then release holded buttons.
- After that your handset will reset and reboots.
Factory Reset MEIZU MX5 - Wipe All Data by Hard Reset
Hard Reset Meizu mx5 - reset phone and bypass screen protection
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.