Hard Reset MEIZU MX2
See the Next method!
- At first turn the cell phone off by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold together the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys as soon as the Meizu logo appears on the screen.
- Then check the checkbox with the Clear Data operation.
- Finally, tap the Start icon in order to begin the whole process.
- Success! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Factory Reset MEIZU MX5 - Wipe All Data by Hard Reset
Hard Reset Meizu mx5 - reset phone and bypass screen protection
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.