Hard Reset MEIZU MX4
See the Next method!
- The device must be turned off, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold at the same time two buttons: Volume Up + Power for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as the new blue menu appears on the screen
- Then use the Volume Down to highlight "clear eMMC", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Factory Reset MEIZU MX5 - Wipe All Data by Hard Reset
Hard Reset Meizu mx5 - reset phone and bypass screen protection
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.