Hard Reset MEIZU MX5
- In the first step switch off the cell phone by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold together the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys as soon as the Meizu logo appears on the screen.
- Then check the checkbox with the Clear Data operation.
- Finally, tap the Start icon in order to begin the whole process.
- Success! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
- The cell phone must be switched on, so hold down the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that, go to Menu and choose Settings .
- In the next step tap Backup&Reset and select Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset phone, and confirm the whole operation tapping Erase everything.
- Congratulations! Your device is ready to use.
Factory Reset MEIZU MX5 - Wipe All Data by Hard Reset
Hard Reset Meizu mx5 - reset phone and bypass screen protection
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.