Hard Reset MICROMAX A50 Ninja
- Power on your device.
- Next goto Home screen, and then press Menu key.
- Goto Privacy -> Factory data reset -> Reset -> Erase everything.
- Now restart your phone.
- Switch off your cell phone.
- Hold and press Volume Down, then press and release Power button, or press Volume down + Home button + Power button.
- Now please wait a minute, becase after that you will see menu with this options: "Fastbook", "Recovery", "Clear Flash", and "Simlock".
- Press Volume Down to select option Clear Flash .
- After that press and release again the Power button.
- Then your phone will restarts.
- Afterwards you will see 2 options -> press Volume Up to confirm operation.
- Next your handset will reset to defaults settings, and reboots.
- Turn off your cell phone.
- Now hold and press Volume Down, then press and release Power button.
- Then you will see menu with 4 options.
- Choose "Recovery" and confirm with Power button.
- From the next menu named Recovery Mode menu, select option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons to scroll, and Power button to confirm.
- Next accept option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- After that press Power button, to enter option "reboot system now".
- Switch off your phone.
- Next hold and press Volume Down + Home button + Menu button + Power button together.
- After that you will see menu of Recovery Mode.
- From this menu choose option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons, and confirm with Power button.
- Now select option "Yes -- delete all user data", and accept it.
- Afterwards choose "reboot system now".
- Good job!
Format Micromax A50 Delete All User Data and Back To Factory State
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.