Hard Reset MICROMAX A68 Smarty
- Power off your device.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button.
- If you see that your screen glows, then press Volume Up to enter Recovery mode.
- Now you will see Android logo -> tap Home button to see menu of Recovery mode.
- Next select option "Wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate, and Home button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "Yes -- delete all user data".
- Confirm option "reboot system now".
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.