Hard Reset MICROMAX A75
See the Next method!
- Make sure, that your phone is off.
- Then please hold and press Volume Up + Power button.
- Now you will see menu of Recovery mode.
- From this menu choose option "wipe data / factory reset".
- Next select "Yes -- delete all user data" using Volume buttons to scroll, and Power button to confirm.
- After that accept option "reboot system now" with Power button.
- Good job!
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.