Hard Reset MICROMAX A88
See the Next method!
- Turn off your phone.
- Now hold and press Volume Up + Power button.
- Then you will see Android logo.
- Afterwards select from the menu option "Recovery mode".
- Next select "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to scroll options, and Power button to confirm.
- After that choose option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- Press Power button to confirm option "reboot system now".
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.