Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas Nitro 2 E311
- The cell phone must be turned off, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold simultaneously the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seonds.
- You have to release held keys as soon as the Recovery mode appears on the screen.
- Then select "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- Finally, select option "reboot system now".
- Excellent The factory reset has just been performed.
- Begin by holding down the Powet button for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Afterwards from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- In the next step tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- After that, choose Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
- First of all, downlad and install the ADB drivers and Android Multi Tools on your computer.
- Switch off the device by holding down the Power key for a few seconds.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down and Power button untill phone goes to Fastboot Mode.
- Connect the phone with your computer via the USB cabel.
- In the next step run the Android Multi Tools.
- Then from the available options select Wipe Data/Cache.
- Good job! The factory reset is done.
Micromax Canvas Juice 2 AQ5001 hard reset pattern unlock
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.