Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas Selfie 4
- First of all, turn off the cell phone, by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
- The device must be switched off, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterawrds from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- In the next step tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- In order to begin the restoring operation tap Erase Everything .
- Success! The factory reset is done.
- First of all, downlad and install the ADB drivers and Android Multi Tools on your computer.
- Switch off the device by holding down the Power key for a few seconds.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down and Power button untill phone goes to Fastboot Mode.
- Connect the phone with your computer via the USB cabel.
- In the next step run the Android Multi Tools.
- Then from the available options select Wipe Data/Cache.
- Good job! The factory reset is done.
Micromax Canvas Spark Q380 Hard Reset Pattern Unlock
Unlock Micromax Canvas Q380 Spark by Hard Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.