Hard Reset MICROSOFT Lumia 650
See the Next method!
- You should start by switching off the phone using the Power button.
- Then press and hold the Volume Down and Power button for a few seconds.
- Release held keys when the exclamtion mark appears on the screen.
- In the next step press the following sequence of buttons: Volume Up - > Volume Down-> Power - > Volume Down.
- Congratulations! The hard rest has just been performed.
Hard Reset MICROSOFT Lumia 650 - How to Bypass Screen Lock Protection
How to Restore Your MICROSOFT Lumia 650 to Factory Settings - Windows Phone
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.