- At the very beginning power off the phone by using the Power button.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Down and Power button for a short moment.
- When the exclamtion mark appears on the screen release held keys.
- Afterwards, press the following sequence of buttons: Volume Up - > Volume Down-> Power - > Volume Down.
- Congratulations! The hard rest has just been performed.
- Start by turning on the phone using the Power button.
- Then go to the Main Menu, find and select Windows Phone Settings.
- In the next step tap About.
- Tap Reset your phone to confirm.
- Success! The device is ready to use.
Nokia Lumia Hard Reset 535, 430, 435, 532, 540, 550, 640, 950, 1030 - Factory Reset Window Phone
Hard Reset Micorsoft Lumia 532 - how to completely wipe your phone
How to Hard Reset MICROSOFT Lumia 950 - Remove Pattern and Password Lock
Hard Reset MICROSOFT Lumia 950 - How to Factory Reset in Windows