Hard Reset MICROSOFT Surface 3 64GB
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn on the tablet by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and select Settings.
- Next, tap Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In the next step select Recovery.
- After that, search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- As soon as the appropiate information pop-up comes up tap Get Started and then Next to begin the process.
- Afterwards choose either Just remove my files or Fully clean the drive.
- Finally, select Reset in order to confirm the whole process.
- Excellent! The factory reset has just been performed.
RESET - Microsoft Surface RT, Pro 1, 2 or 3 (ANY Windows 8.1 Tablet)
How To Reset Windows 8 and Windows RT to Factory Default
Reset Windows 8 Tablet to Factory setting by SurfaceTabletTips
Hard Reset MICROSOFT Surface 3 - Format / Restore Settings / Windows Reset
MICROSOFT Surface 3 Hard Reset / Remove Password / Format Windows
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.