Hard Reset MODECOM FreeTAB 7801 X4
- Start by holding the Power button to switch off your device.
- Go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then find and select Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset MODECOM FreeTAB 8001 - Bypass Screen Lock
How to Hard Reset MODECOM FreeTAB 8001 - Restore Android
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.