Hard Reset MODECOM FreeTAB 8001 X2
- If the display is off, press the Power button to turn it back on.
- Then from Main Menu go to Settings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset.
- In this stpe find and select Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset MODECOM FreeTAB 8001 - Bypass Screen Lock
How to Hard Reset MODECOM FreeTAB 8001 - Restore Android
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.