Hard Reset MODECOM FreeTAB 8014
- In order to switch on the tablet, hold the Power key for a short while.
- Then from the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- Next, select Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to begin hard reset operation.
- Well done! Your phone should restart now.
Hard Reset MODECOM FreeTAB 8001 - Bypass Screen Lock
How to Hard Reset MODECOM FreeTAB 8001 - Restore Android
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.