Hard Reset MOTOROLA A855 Droid
See the Next method!
- You should first turn off the device.
- Next from the QWERTY keyboard press X button + Power button.
- Release all buttons, when android with the triangle appears.
- Then press together Volume Up + Volume Down.
- Now select "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to scroll, and Power button to confirm.
- Choose from the menu "Yes -- delete all user data" and confirm with Power button.
- After that select "reboot system now", and accept with Power key.
How to erase / reset Motorola A855 Droid personal data and phone settings (Alternative Method)
Motorola Droid A855 HARD RESET (External) Wipe Data Master Reset (RESTORE to FACTORY condition)
Hard Reset Motorola Droid 1 A855 Verizon
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.