Hard Reset MOTOROLA Begonia
- Check device it must be turned on to peform this operation.
- First step is to open Main menu then go to Settings.
- To open Security options enter lock code. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Select Erase/Reset and Reset Phone.
- Read the disclaimer then confirm it by pressing Yes.
- Now handset must reboot, it may take around 30 seconds.
- Success! device is ready now.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.