Hard Reset MOTOROLA Defy XT
- Make sure, that your phone is on.
- Then press Home -> Menu -> Settings.
- Now scroll down to Privacy -> Factory Data reset.
* Do NOT select “Erase SD Card.” To be safe, you can remove your SD card to make sure nothing is removed.
- Choose Reset Phone, and confirm by selecting Erase Everything.
- Remove and insert the battery into your phone.
- Please unplug any USB or power cables from the phone.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button together.
- Release them when the red Motorola logo appears.
- Now you will see Android logo -> press Home button.
- Scroll down to the option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume Down to scroll, and Power button to confirm option.
- After that choose option "Yes-delete all user data".
- Afterwards select option "reboot sytem now".
Motorola Defy Mini XT321 hard reset
HARD RESET XT320 XT321 DEFY MINI MOTOROLA motoblur
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.