Hard Reset MOTOROLA E1120
- Check device it must be turned on to peform this operation.
- Go to Main menu.
- Then find Settings and go to Security options.
- Enter lock code.(The default code is 0000 or 1234).
- Select Erase/Reset and confirm Reset Phone.
- Confirm by pressing left Softkey.
- Let the device restart, it will take less then a minute.
- Success! device is ready now.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.