Hard Reset MOTOROLA E725
- Check device it must be turned on to peform this operation.
- Go to Main menu then find Settings and Security.
- Enter lock code.(The default code is 0000 or 1234).
- Select Erase/Reset > Reset Phone.
- Read the on-screen instruction and confirm it by pressing left Softkey.
- Now handset must reboot, it may take around 30 seconds.
- Success! device is ready now.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.