Hard Reset MOTOROLA E895
- Press Power button to switch on handset.
- Start by opening Main menu
- Then open Settings and Security.
- Lock code must be typed in. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Select Erase/Reset and accept Reset Phone.
- Read the disclaimer and press left Softkey to confirm.
- Now handset must reboot, it may take around 30 seconds.
- Success! device is ready now.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.