Hard Reset MOTOROLA ET1 Rugged Enterprise
- Start by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to switch on the handset.
- Afterwards from the Main Menu find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset (or Privacy) and tap Factory Data Reset.
- Then selecy Reset device and tap Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.