Hard Reset MOTOROLA EX119 Motokey XT
- Begin by holding down the Power button to switch on the handset.
- In the next step open Main menu
- Then open Settings and Security.
- Lock code must be typed in.(The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Select Erase/Reset and accept Reset Phone.
- Afterwards read the warring about factory reset and press Yes to confirm.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.