Hard Reset MOTOROLA EX124G
- Check device it must be turned on to peform this operation.
- Now from Standby screen open Main menu then find Settings.
- Select Restore Factory Settings
- Type in lock code to start process. (The default code is: 0000 or 1234)
- Press Yes to confirm operation.
- Phone must restart, it should take less then a minute.
- Success! phone is ready to work on.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.