Hard Reset MOTOROLA i275
- Check device, it must be turned on to perform this operation.
- Now open Main menu and select Settings then go to Security.
- Type lock code in. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Select Erase/Reset afterwards confirm Reset Phone.
- Left Softkey will confirm operation of Factory reset.
- Device has to restart, it may take around 30 seconds.
- Success! device is ready now.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.