Hard Reset MOTOROLA i296
- Handset must be turned on to perform this operation.
- Start by opening Main menu.
- Go to Settings and Security.
- Type in lock code to open Security settings, default code is 0000 or 1234
- Now select Erase/Reset and Reset Phone.
- Confirm by pressing left Softkey and follow up on-screen instruction.
- Device has to restart now, it should take less then a minute.
- Success! device is ready now.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.