Hard Reset MOTOROLA i760
- Press Power button to power off your device.
- Now from Standby screen open Main menu.
- Afterwards select Settings then go to Security.
- Type lock code in. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Select Erase/Reset then confirm Reset Phone.
- Factory data reset must be confirmed to do it press left Softkey.
- After that phone must restart, so wait patiently.
- Success! device is ready now.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.