Hard Reset MOTOROLA i776
- Check device, it must be turned on to perform this operation.
- First step is to open Main menu -> Settings -> Security.
- Now type in lock code to open Security settings. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Select Erase/Reset afterwards confirm Reset Phone.
- Left Softkey will confirm operation of Factory reset.
- Phone must restart, it should take around 30 seconds.
- Done, device after restart will be ready to work on.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.