Hard Reset MOTOROLA L800t
- To succeed this operation phone must be working, to do it press Power button.
- Afterwards open the Main menu now open Settings and find Security.
- To open Security settings enter lock code. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Select Erase/Reset and confirm it Reset Phone.
- Read the disclaimer and tap left Softkey to confirm Factory reset operation.
- After restart device should now work properly.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.