Hard Reset MOTOROLA M3188
- Handset must be turned on to peform this operation.
- Open Main menu then find Settings and Security.
- Enter lock code.(Default code is 0000 or 1234).
- Select Erase/Reset > Reset Phone.
- Confirm Factory reset must to be confirmed by pressing Yes.
- Now handset must reboot, it may take around 30 seconds.
- Success! device is ready now.
- Power on the phone.
- Next goto Menu -> Phone Setup -> Master Reset.
- Then enter your security code.
* The default code is: 1234.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.