Hard Reset MOTOROLA M3888
- Power on your device.
- Select Menu next go in Settings and finally Security.
- Enter lock code.(The default code is last 4 digits of your phone number or 0000 or 1234).
- Select Erase/Reset then Reset Phone.
- Select OK.
- Select Yes.
- Turn on the phone.
- Next tap this code: *#*#7780#*#*
- Now you phone will resest to the factory state and reboots.
- Good job!
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.