Hard Reset MOTOROLA MB200 CLIQ
See the Next method!
- From the home screen, select the App menu.
- Select Settings.If the application icon is missing, select App menu filter (located at the top) then select All apps.
- Select Privacy.
- From the Personal data section, select Factory Data Reset.
- Select Reset phone.
- If presented, enter the current passcode or draw the unlock pattern.
- Select Erase Everything. Allow several minutes for the factory data reset and reboot processes to complete.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.