Hard Reset MOTOROLA MB220 DEXT
- Phone must be working to succeed this operation.
- First of all from Standby screen open Main menu.
- Select Settings then go to Security.
- Type in lock code to Security settings. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Select Erase/Reset afterwards confirm Reset Phone.
- Select Yes will confirm operation of Factory reset.
- Phone will now reboot, it may take around 30 seconds.
- Success! device is ready now.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.