Hard Reset MOTOROLA Moto X Force XT1580
See the Next method!
- Begin by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- After that press and hold the Volume Down button for about 2-3 seconds.
- While still holding these keys press the Power key for a short while and release all buttons.
- In the next step choose option Recovery by using to navigate Volume Down, and to confirm Volume Up key.
- As soon as you see an Android logo press and hold the Power key.
- Then press and release the Volume Up button to display the menu options.
- Hold down the Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset MOTOROLA XT1063 Moto G 2014 by using the hardware buttons
How to Hard Reset Moto X 2014 | 2nd Generation | Factory Setting | Original Setting
HARD RESET MOTO X
How to Reset MOTOROLA Moto X Force - Hard Reset / Restore
Hard Reset MOTOROLA Moto X Force - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.