Hard Reset MOTOROLA V171
- Check device it must be switched on to succeed this operation.
- First of all open Main menu and select Settings then go to Security.
- Type lock code for Security options. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Select Erase/Reset then confirm Reset Phone operation.
- Press left Softkey to confirm whole operation.
- Phone should start to reboot now, it will take less then a minute.
- Success! device is ready now.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.