Hard Reset MOTOROLA V191
- Check your device, it must be turned on to succeed this operation.
- Next step is to open Main menu.
- Then to the Settings and Security.
- Enter lock code, Default code is 0000 or 1234.
- Select Erase/Reset and tap Reset Phone.
- Confirm Factory reset must to be confirmed by pressing left Softkey.
- Now handset must reboot, it may take around 30 seconds.
- Success! device is ready now.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.