Hard Reset MOTOROLA V226
- Handset must be turned on to perform this operation.
- Start by opening Main menu then find Settings and Security.
- Type lock code. (Default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Select Erase/Reset and Reset Phone.
- Confirm Reset data by pressing left Softkey and read on-screen instruction.
- Device has to restart now, so wait patiently.
- Success! device is ready now.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.