Hard Reset MOTOROLA V230
- First of all check device it must be switched on to perform this operation.
- Then open Menu next on Settings and Security.
- Enter lock code to open Security options. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Now Erase/Reset and Reset Phone.
- Whole opeartion need to be confirmed, to do it press left Softkey.
- Success! after restart you can work with your device.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.