Hard Reset MOTOROLA V270
- Press Power button to switch on handset.
- First step is to open Main menu and select Settings then Security.
- Type in lock code, default code is 0000 or 1234.
- Select Erase/Reset and afterwards confirm Reset Phone.
- Factory reset has to be confirmed by pressing left Softkey.
- Cell phone should reboot to finish operation, it may take around 30 seconds.
- Done! device is ready now.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.