Hard Reset MOTOROLA V290
- To succeed this process phone must be working.
- First of all open the Main menu next on Settings and Security.
- To open Security settings enter lock code, default code is 0000 or 1234.
- Then select Erase or Reset and confirm "Reset Phone" operation.
- Read the disclaimer and tap left Softkey to confirm it.
- After restart device should now work properly.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.