Hard Reset MOTOROLA V400
- Switch on device by pressing Power button.
- Open Main menu and select Settings.
- Then next on Initial setup -> Master reset.
- Now type in lock code to start-up operation. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Operation has to be confirmed.
- Handset will now restart, wait patiently it may take around 30 seconds.
- Success! phone is ready to work on.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.